Be part of us today!
At NXG, we constantly seek new challenges in our quest to be a respectable leader in the industry.
We are looking for remarkable people to join us in this quest. People who are go-getters, passionate and excited to explore the opportunities that continue to deliver cutting edge health and wellness solutions to customers. If that sounds familiar, discover how much we have to offer and more.
If you’re interested in the following vacancies, please email your resume to [email protected] indicating your specific post together with your expected salary and your latest photo.
The Project Manager is primarily responsible for the end-to-end management of the Group’s short-term and long-term projects (the “Project”), focusing particularly on the pre-opening development of new businesses such as healthcare centers and bio-manufacturing facilities. The Group’s pre-opening development covers three main tracks: hard infrastructure, soft infrastructure and business planning, and the Project Manager is expected to oversee and manage internal and external resources to execute works from design blueprints, construction, team recruitment to other commercial setups according to the Group’s required standards.
- Act as the primary point of contact for overseas business partners/stakeholders/clients of the assigned projects.
- Lead and represent the Group in project kickoff meetings with overseas pre-opening teams.
- Understand and become a subject expert of the Group’s spatial design standards and requirements with the project team, and continuously recommend design improvements and innovations.
- Proactively liaise and communicate with overseas project management team and third-party contractors/vendors/service providers to drive progress and performance within the project’s scheduled deadlines.
- Recommend, monitor and manage the assigned project’s spending plans for all three tracks: hard infrastructure, soft infrastructure and commercial setup.
- Collaborate closely with the Group’s appointed legal counsel and professional consultants to obtain the necessary approvals and licenses to enable the prompt commercialization of the assigned project.
- Collaborate closely with other internal departments to manage project deliverables within the required timeline.
- Plan and generate time schedules, milestones and progress reports for the projects for periodic review..
- Independently analyze and recommend improvement and modification in the project’s conceptualization, design, planning, construction and operating procedures.
- Work on ad-hoc projects and assignments with the most efficient execution.
- An individual with a degree in Project Management/Business/Engineering or related discipline.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Leadership skills
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Savvy in the wellness industry
- Knowledge of the best practices in accounting.
- Willing to travel or attach to foreign locations to work on the assigned projects when required.
- Experience in developing strategies in social media and /PR.
- Experience in developing strategies across social media and digital marketing areas including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Ability to create cutting-edge social media and digital marketing content.
- Experience in outreach, sales, grassroots, social media, digital PR, buzz building and building sustainable communities.
- Experience using social media analytics tools and the ability to tweak marketing strategies based on findings.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Writing, blogging and proofreading ability
- Experience in managing website content
- 3 years of experience in social media marketing and/or PR
- Required Language(s): English & Malay. Able to speak & write Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Required Skill(s): Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator, Canva
- Team Player with strong organizational skills and communication skills a must
- Hands-on experience in digital design
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Capacity to prioritize and work on multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Years of Experience
Arts/Media/Communications, Public Relations
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, OR Kuala Lumpur
In line with our expansion, we are looking for the right candidate to join our Guest Service team as Corporate Account Support. Clients are our high priority and vital to a long-term profitability and success only comes when the clients are receiving massive value from our service. As such, you will be responsible to expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell.
- Manage the entire order process on client orders including entering orders, invoicing, collection of payment and delivering of order.
- Manage client queries, complains and communication in a professional and service-minded manner.
- Update all client history, logs and CRM data accordingly.
- Attending to clients via WhatsApp and WeChat with regard to their orders, requests and queries.
- Manage client relationships through emails and other communication channels as deemed appropriate.
- Assist in promotional support to upsell, cross sell products and services.
- Be prepared to travel overseas when sent by Company. A valid international passport must be ready at all times.
- Any other tasks assigned by reporting officer or designate.
- Candidates with Degree in Business or related.
- Must be fluent in both English and Mandarin – excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Valid passport for travel.
- Must be able to work after normal working hours, over weekends and Public Holidays when needed.
The Guest Service Assistant provides support in all guest service related tasks including transport and hotel arrangements, translation services (Chinese-English-Chinese), food and drinks arrangements. It is also the responsibility of Guest Service Assistant to be updated on company facilities and products available and to support the client’s orders, requests and queries.
- Assist Guest Service Manager and team.
- Assist in invoicing clients.
- Assist in-stock orders from time to time.
- Understand clients and represent them well.
- Making arrangements for clients’ transportation & accommodation
- Attend to the clients’ needs during their treatment.
- Making arrangements for the translation of clients’ medical reports
- Attending to clients via WhatsApp and WeChat with regard to their orders, requests, and queries.
- Provide client support and interpretation within and out of the country.
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients.
- Maintains up-to-date client information.
- Overseas traveling is required when assigned by Management.
- Any other duties assigned by Management from time to time as they deem fit.
- Candidates with Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Good command of English and Mandarin, excellent written and verbal communication skills in both languages.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Alam Mesra, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- 5-day work week
- 9:00AM-6:00PM with 1 hour lunch break
Benefits & Others (Upon Confirmation):
- Medical Benefit (Outpatient Medical Claim)
- Group Insurance coverage
- Annual Leave
- EPF, SOCSO, EIS contribution.
Are you handy with a camera? Enjoy planning, creating, and designing unique content? Love an environment where you’ll get to flex your photography, videography, and multimedia editing skills?
NXG is looking for a talented and driven individual to be our new Creative Content Creator!
• To plan, create and design storyboards/scripts for photo/video shoots.
• To carry out video shooting and post-production video editing; applying suitable effects, motions, animations, captions & soundtrack.
• To transform raw video footage into a finished product.
• To film video and have good video filming technique.
• To create content and video graphics for all video production.
• To keep up-to-date technologically with new media, familiarising with video production and digital editing equipment. Collaborate and work closely with the team.
• Brainstorm ideas with the team and share work progress.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of related working experience in the related field.
• Experience in video and audio editing software and programs such as Abode Premier Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
• Knowledge in video shooting; including usage of equipment and basic skill of camera angle and techniques.
• Team Player and able to work independently
• Responsible and able to multi-task
• Creative and able to share ideas
• Stay updated on new trends
• Possess own transport
Interested? Send in your resume today to [email protected]! (Kindly indicate the position you are applying for, your expected salary, and your latest photo)
Updated on 14 August 2023