Fraud Mitigation Procedures
Here at EW Global Sdn Bhd, we are dedicated to ensuring that our clients receive the best possible assurance that their transactions are secure. We have established the following steps to minimize any risk of credit card fraud:
- We only accept orders from our registered members (and not the general public), whose complete personal information details such as full name as per IC, IC number, contact address and telephone numbers are available to us. Members are required to sign an official form and comply with the company’s Policies and Procedures prior to being registered.
- Orders will not be accepted until complete information is provided. In addition to credit card details such as no., expiry date and CVV no., those wishing to order must also provide the name on the credit card, the issuing bank, and the billing address.
- A message will be sent to the member upon any orders made to inform them of the purchase. The message will be sent via E-mail and SMS.
- We will only ship orders within Malaysia.
- If there are any discrepancies between the billing address and shipping address, we will call the member to verify the ship-to address.
- Our administrators processing these orders are trained to be alert to any signs of suspicious activity (e.g. larger than normal bulk orders). If any are detected, we will call the member to confirm the order.
- In the case where fraud does occur, we will contact the member’s banker immediately and inform them of the situation.